IQOS ILUMA Kit - Azure Blue
- Prix normal
- LBP 6,300,000
- Prix réduit
- LBP 6,300,000
- Prix normal
- Dollar Price
- Prix unitaire
Ajout d'un produit à votre panier
The ergonomic, iconic design of IQOS elevated to the next level. With bladeless technology at its core for a simple and clean heated tobacco experience.
The Icon, Upgraded.
IQOS ILUMA comes with all the advanced features for you to have a personalised and improved tobacco experience. IQOS ILUMA™ is designed to be used only with TEREA™ sticks.
|Uses per Full Charge: 20
|Consecutive Uses: 2
|Heating Temp: 350 °C
|Lasts for aprx. 6 minutes
|No Tobacco Residue
|Heat Not Burn
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
IQOS ILUMA Holder
IQOS ILUMA Pocket Charger
- Charging Cable
- Power Adapter
121.5 х 47 х 23.4 mm / 4.78 x 1.85 x 0.92 in
|147 g / 5.2 oz
|PMI (Philip Morris International)
Charging Port Type
Uses per Full Charge
If you are an existing IQOS user looking for a familiar design that comes with a cleaner and enhanced experience,IQOS ILUMA with SMARTCORE INDUCTION SYSTEMTM technology is the perfect fit. Even if you’re looking to switch from cigarettes to a better alternative than continued smoking, we believe the switch couldn’t be simpler.
- IQOS ILUMA comes with all the advanced features, including autostart. Furthermore, thanks to holder’s fast charging and two consecutive uses, you are set for the day, while the Pocket Charger holds 20 uses.
- IQOS ILUMA is available in your choice of five colours. Choose your favourite, then make it truly yours with a wide range of accessories. These include holder rings and interchangeable doors, available in a variety of colours, textures and finishes – small changes that make a big difference.
- If you’re looking for a clean and effortless experience that fits your preferences, look no further than IQOS ILUMA.
What's the difference between IQOS ILUMA, IQOS ILUMA PRIME and IQOS ILUMA ONE?
1. Usage: IQOS ILUMA and IQOS ILUMA PRIME have a Pocket Charger and Holder. IQOS ILUMA ONE is an all-in-one device.
2. Back-to-back sessions: IQOS ILUMA and IQOS ILUMA PRIME Holders have 2 back-to-back sessions. IQOS ILUMA ONE has 20 back-to-back sessions.
3. Charging: It takes 2 hours and 15 minutes to fully charge IQOS ILUMA PRIME and IQOS ILUMA. It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to fully charge IQOS ILUMA ONE.
4. Weight: The combined weight of the Pocket Charger and Holder for IQOS ILUMA PRIME is 171.5g. For IQOS ILUMA it's 147g. IQOS ILUMA ONE is an all-in-one device that weighs 68.5g.
Let's take a look at some other features, including device colour and accessory choice, that make these 3 devices unique.
How to charge my IQOS ILUMA, and how long does it take?
It’s quick and easy to charge your device but remember. It’s safer to use the power adapter and charging cable designed for IQOS ILUMA. It takes around 135 minutes to fully charge the pocket charger and up to 10 minutes to fully charge the holder for the first time after unpacking.
How do I check the battery level of the pocket charger?
Checking the battery level of the pocket charger is easy. Simply short-press the side button on the pocket charger.
The pocket charger lights will turn on to indicate the battery level:
- 4 WHITE lights mean the battery is fully charged.
- 3 WHITE lights mean up to 75% battery life remaining.
- 2 WHITE lights mean up to 50% battery life remaining.
- 1 WHITE light means up to 25% battery life remaining.
What do the lights on the IQOS ILUMA device mean?
YELLOW blinking lights displaying on the holder: This means the battery is depleted, and the holder needs to be recharged. IQOS ILUMA holder recharge times are:
- 1 minute and 50 seconds for 0-1 Use*
- 3 minutes and 25 seconds for 1-2 Uses*
RED blinking light on the holder: You need to put the holder in the pocket charger and reset the device.
WHITE lights blink twice on the holder: This indicates your IQOS ILUMA is outside its operating temperature range of between >0°C/<40°C.
Can I use the power adaptor & charging cable from older IQOS devices?
Yes, but only with the charging cable and power adaptor designed for IQOS 3 DUO and IQOS ORIGINALS DUO.
How do I use my IQOS ILUMA heated tobacco device?
- Insert the TEREA stick up to the line on the filter until the holder vibrates and light(s) pulse(s). Heating starts automatically, or by pressing the button for 1 second.
- You can start using your device once the holder vibrates and the lights stay fixed.
- To signal the last 30 seconds of use or that the last 2 puffs are left, the holder will vibrate with the light(s) pulsing white.
- Dispose of the sticks as soon as fully cooled immediately after use according to your local waste disposal regulations.
- Insert the holder in the charger for recharging.
IQOS ILUMA is designed to be used only with SMARTCORE STICKS. Do not use IQOS ILUMA and TEREA SMARTCORE STICKS with previous IQOS generations, as this may cause damage to your device.
Do not ingest or disassemble TEREA SMARTCORE STICKS. This product contains a sharp metal part, which can cause serious injury if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
How will I know how many uses are left with my IQOS ILUMA?
There are a couple of ways you can check how many uses you have left. Either on the holder itself or by checking the pocket charger with the holder inside. Here’s how:
Checking on the holder: Tilt the holder towards you or short-press the button. The lights will come on and indicate the battery level. When 2 lights are on, the holder is ready for 2 uses and 1 light on means it’s ready for 1 use only.
Checking on the pocket charger: Short press the side button on the pocket charger with the holder inside the charger. The pocket charger light will turn on. 2 lights mean the holder is ready for 2 uses, and 1 light on means ready for 1 use. You’re all set to begin your tobacco experience.
How to reset my new IQOS ILUMA heated tobacco device?
To reset your device, place the holder in the pocket charger and, press the button for 10 seconds, then release. All of the lights will turn OFF, blink twice, and turn on again to confirm a RESET. That’s it, you’re done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- 10-Day Returns, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Cartons must be returned unopened, unused, and in their original packaging condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that show any signs of usage.
- Customer is responsible for the extra delivery charge of an exchanged order.
Smoking Causes Serious Health Problems.
Tobacco products contain nicotine, an addictive substance, leading to dependence and making quitting difficult. Smoking is a leading cause of lung, throat, mouth, and esophagus cancer, with smokeless tobacco products increasing the risk of oral and pancreatic cancer.